Process for Probation Students in Arts & Sciences
Students that are not in good standing will not have access to online registration. Students on academic probation must first see their academic advisor. After obtaining registration approval from their academic advisor, students on academic probation MUST receive approval from their academic dean's office prior to attempting to register for classes. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Students on probation will pick up the Schedule Approval Form in UC 218C or some will be available in the departmental offices. The form is accessible below.
- Student will make an appointment with his/her departmental academic advisor.
- The student will complete the top portion of the form prior to the advising appointment.
- The student and the advisor will develop a completed schedule of preferred and alternative courses. Be sure to list course code and section. Example: ENG 101 005.
- The advisor will put the preferred courses in the student’s registration cart in MyNKU.
- The advisor and student will sign the Schedule Approval From and the student will return the form to UC 218C or email directly to Amy Racke.
- The Assistant Dean will register the student by the end of that working day.