In prparation for admission to pharmacy schools, it is advisable to obtain a broad background in the natural sciences, humanities and behavioral & social sciences.
The usual minimum requirements for pharmacy school is listed below, but schools may vary so check your preferred schools requirements when scheduling classes.
- English Composition (ENG 101)
- Advance Composition (BIO 291w)
- Biology with Laboratory (BIO 150 & 151)
- Chemistry with Laboratory (CHE 120 & 121)
- Physics with Laboratory (PHY 211 & 213)
- Calculus (MAT 129 recommended, or MAT 112)
- Statistics (STA 205)
- Microbiology with Laboratory (BIO 302)
- Anatomy (BIO 425 recommended for majors, BIO 208)