The History & Geography Department provides the following resources that promote student achievement:
- Advisors are available to answer frequently asked questions and guide students along the way to a degree.
- Internships give students an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
- Faculty members conduct majors meetings for freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors each semester.
- The department supports student organizations that provide extra-curricular and social activities.
- Students are encouraged to submit papers for publication in our Perspectives in History journal.