In addition, the Integrative Studies degree requires that students concentrate 15 hours of program courses in one of the following areas:
- Fine Arts
- Social / Behavioral Sciences
- Natural Sciences / Mathematics
The fifteen hours of course work must be from at least two different disciplines within the chosen area. At least 6 credit hours of the 15 must be at the 300 level or above.
Some restrictions apply:
- For entrance into the AAIS program, a student cannot have completed more than 48 credit hours.
- Only classes with a grade of "C" or better will count toward the program and students must maintain an overall minimum GPA of 2.00 or better.
- This degree cannot be counted as a minor or focus.