For entrance into the Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies Program, a student may only have completed up to 48 credit hours.
Students seeking the Associate of Arts degree in Integrative Studies (AAIS) must complete all NKU graduation requirements including:
- General education requirements, as outlined in the student's catalog
- A minimum of 60 credit hours
- A minimum 2.0 GPA overall
In addition, the Integrative Studies degree requires a Focus Area in one of the following categories:
- Fine Arts
- Social/Behavioral Sciences
- Natural Sciences / Mathematics
The Focus Area must include:
- 6 credits of upper level coursework in the chosen area
- 9 additional credits of coursework in the chosen area
- Courses from at least 2 different disciplines within the chosen area
- A grade of "C" or better in each class
No course can be counted both in the general education core and the focus area.