Anthropology In Action
There are several opportunities for undergraduate anthropology students to do research at Northern Kentucky University!
Undergraduates are encouraged to present their work with other undergraduates at Northern Kentucky Unversity at the following events!
There are several opportunities for undergraduate anthropology students to present professional papers and enter student paper competitions while at Northern Kentucky University!
- Anthropologists and Sociologists of Kentucky
- Kentucky Academy of Science
- Central States Anthropological Society
- Southern Anthropological Society
- Midwest Archaeological Conference
- Lambda Alpha Student Symposium
There are several opportunities for undergraduate anthropology students to publish while at Northern Kentucky University!
- Contemporary Journal of Anthropology and Sociology
- Lambda Alpha Journal
- National Association for Student Anthropologists e-journal
- Imponderabilia: The International Student Anthropology Journal
Click here to view the National Association of Student Anthropologists.
It is the policy of the Anthropology Program at NKU that students who submit and present their anthropological scholarship/research at local, regional, national, and international meetings as well as submit their work for publication be mentored by one of the full-time anthropology faculty. As required by federal law, all research by NKU students and faculty with human subjects must be submitted for review and approval from the NKU Institutional Review Board (IRB) before it is initiated.